Saturday, November 20, 2010

Chest and arms day, feel kind of tired out.

I feel like I need a day off. I guess tomorrow will be a well needed rest day. I think I will go to a 3 day on 1 day off routine. Today I had a good workout for a duty day. My motivation is still very high but I tend to over do it. I do not want to work too hard. I know rest days are a necessity I just want to workout all the time. I am also still eating very well, I am keeping to my diet and eating right. I did have a cheat meal last night, but that is ok every week or so.

Workout - Chest and arms

Dumbbell press (chest) 5 sets
Decline dumbbell press (chest) 5 sets
Dumbbell curls (biceps) 5 sets
Hammer curls (biceps) 5 sets
V bar pulldowns (triceps) 5 sets
Bench dips (weighted) (triceps) 5 sets

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to comment on this blog feel free, but keep it clean and constructive.