Saturday, November 20, 2010

Chest and arms day, feel kind of tired out.

I feel like I need a day off. I guess tomorrow will be a well needed rest day. I think I will go to a 3 day on 1 day off routine. Today I had a good workout for a duty day. My motivation is still very high but I tend to over do it. I do not want to work too hard. I know rest days are a necessity I just want to workout all the time. I am also still eating very well, I am keeping to my diet and eating right. I did have a cheat meal last night, but that is ok every week or so.

Workout - Chest and arms

Dumbbell press (chest) 5 sets
Decline dumbbell press (chest) 5 sets
Dumbbell curls (biceps) 5 sets
Hammer curls (biceps) 5 sets
V bar pulldowns (triceps) 5 sets
Bench dips (weighted) (triceps) 5 sets

2 comments:

  1. I am really pleased to glance at this weblog posts which includes lots of valuable data, thanks for providing these data.

    Purchase Oral Steroids and Cycles from different Manufacturers

    ReplyDelete
  2. To achieve something you’ve never had before, you must do something you’ve never done before.
    body building

    ReplyDelete

If you want to comment on this blog feel free, but keep it clean and constructive.