Friday, October 22, 2010

Make due day on duty

21 October 2010

If any of you do not know it yet I am in the US Navy, which means every now and then I have to stand a 24 hour duty day. So for my lower body workout today I had to make due with the equipment that my Command has at its location.

0630 - Muscle Milk Light Chocolate Shake
1000 - Grilled chicken breast with Franks Red Hot and sauteed green beans with onions and peppers.
1100 - While on watch I was able to do some calf raises.
  • Angled in Calf Raises 1 set of 30 reps
  • Regular Calf Raises 1 set of 30 reps
  • Angled out Calf Raises 1 set of 30 reps
  • Angled in Calf Raises 3 sets of 25 reps
  • Regular Calf Raises 3 sets of 25 reps
  • Angled out Calf Raises 3 sets of 25 reps
  • Squats with no weight 2 sets of 30 reps
1330 - Species Isolyze Protein Shake
1530 - Species Crealyze
1530 - EAS Myoplex Chocolate Mint shake
1615 - Lower Body workout

Squat (legs) 6 sets
Leg extensions (legs) 3 sets
Lat pull downs (lats) Unknown weight due to the markings worn off. 6 sets
Calf Raises (legs) 6 sets

1745 - Species Shake Isolyze/Carbalyze
2100 - Premier Nutrition Shake

So today was a pretty good day considering all that I had to do for duty. I still got in my workout and managed to stay on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to comment on this blog feel free, but keep it clean and constructive.